Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lech am Arlberg

I hope everyone (who celebrates it) had an excellent Christmas. I'm certainly enjoying Hannukah... my family (parents and sisters) and I are staying in Lech am Arlberg (Austria) where we are doing some intensive skiing - which explains the lack of blogging. At any rate, I have been skiing since I could stand on my feet, so I'm really having fun.
Lech is a great ski resort in the sense that it is high up in the Alps, very snowy and the slopes are almost never too crowded, because there are only a limited number of hotels and houses available. And the Queen of Holland spends her Winters here...
On the first of January I'm taking a train to Zurich, where I'm meeting a friend from my time in Trieste (where I spent my childhood) who I haven't seen in almost a decade, and on the second I'm catching a flight back to London. I should be back in full form then. Enjoy the holidays.

No comments: