Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm back...

I feel bad for not having blogged in a while, but I've been overwhelmed with things to do at work and in my personal life. At any rate, in case anyone is wondering, I'm fine and I hope to resume regular writing from now on (though there will be further breaks, as Pesach is soon upon us).
Although it was raining, today I took quite a refreshing walk with a friend along the south bank (of the Thames) from Westminster to Tower Bridge and then back along the north bank, past the Savoy Hotel and the Old War Office. However I'm happy to be home now, as it was quite cold outside.
In other news, because of a (hopefully short-lived) glitch in "my" internet connection I cannot access Google, so I've been forced to use Yahoo as a search engine, which I had never done before, and now I've realized why: it is truly appallingly bad at returning useful and relevant results!

No comments: